(no subject)

Date: 2011-03-06 04:58 pm (UTC)
kaz: "Kaz" written in cursive with a white quill that is dissolving into (badly drawn in Photoshop) butterflies. (Default)
From: [personal profile] kaz
I don't really use tumblr but I do get linked there regularly, and I need video descriptions/transcripts - I have video issues (it's hard to tell *exactly* what's going on because it seems to be this unholy union of multiple issues e.g. auditory processing problems, hypersensitivity, inability to handle sudden changes, embarrassment squick and so on, but I'm pretty sure it's autism-related) that mean I'm pretty much utterly incapable of watching video roughly 95% of the time. And the other 5% I'll still be grateful for transcript/description because it makes things less stressful for me and makes it easier for me to follow things.
From:
Anonymous
OpenID
Identity URL: 
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

If you are unable to use this captcha for any reason, please contact us by email at support@dreamwidth.org


 
Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
910111213 1415
161718192021 22
23242526272829
30      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags